IN 2019, SAILING HAS A PRIZE: FREE MOORING!!!!
For the fifth consecutive year, 27 ports of the Catalan Association of Marinas and Tourist Ports, have reached an agreement to benefit their users with this free offer. This agreement is reserved for most of the users of the member ports and consists of having a free night in each of these ports, which are the following:
Club Nàutic Port de la Selva - **Port de Roses - **Marina Empuriabrava - **Club Nàutic l'Escala - **Club Nàutic Port d'Aro - **Club de Vela Blanes - Club Nàutic Arenys de Mar - Club Nàutic Balís - **Port de Mataró - Port Masnou - Marina Badalona - Port Fòrum - Port Olímpic - Reial Club Nàutic Nàutic Balís - **Port de Mataró - Port Masnou - Marina Badalona - Port Fòrum - Port Olímpic - Reial Club Marítim de Barcelona - Port Ginesta - Club Nàutic Garraf - **Port de Sitges- **Port de Aiguadolç - Club Nàutic de Aiguadolç - Club Nàutic de Aiguadolç - Club Nàutic de Aiguadolç - Port de AiguadolçAiguadolç - Club Nàutic Vilanova - *Port Segur-Calafell - **Club Nàutic Coma-rruga - **Club Nàutic Salou - **Club Nàutic Cambrils - **Club Nàutic Hospitalet-Vandellòs - **Port Calafat - **Marina Sant Jordi - Sant Carles Marina - **Club Nàutic les Cases d'Alcanar.
Duration of this offer from April 1 to December 31, 2019.
CONDITIONS AND LIMITATIONS
- Duration: April 1 to December 31, 2019
- Offer: A total of 26 nights of mooring, maximum 1 in each port, free for our moorings to any of the other ports of the ACPET participating in this promotion. Except the ports marked with ** that during the months of July and August to enjoy this promotion will have to pay a first night and will be free the second night, ie the minimum stay will be 2 nights in each port, a first night of payment and a second night free, the fact of spending more nights of payment, does not entitle to any free night more.
- Free of charge is limited to the price of the mooring. Consumption, fees and services will be charged.
- Conditions: It will be necessary that the applicant is the owner of the boat and definitive holder of the rights of use of mooring or have the mooring rented directly to the administration of the Port or Yacht Club participant, and in all cases must be up to date with payments and have up to date liability insurance.
- Reservations must be made with a maximum of 15 days and a minimum of 72 hours in advance and will entail automatic authorization to occupy the mooring during your absence.
- Reservations must be made through the home port, which will confirm availability, send a copy of the form to the port of destination and deliver a stamped form to the user, who will sign the acceptance of these conditions and the particular conditions of the operating and police regulations of the receiving port. This form must be handed in upon arrival at the port of destination in order to benefit from this free service.
- Any reservation not made from the home port of the vessel in question will not be accepted.
- Any boat that has made a reservation and does not show up at the port of destination, without a prior cancellation at least 24 hours in advance, will automatically lose the rest of the unused nights pending. In case you want to recover these pending nights, you must pay to your home port the mooring fee of the port of destination, which will be communicated to the home port.
- Accepted boats: Monohull boats registered on the seventh list, between 8 and 18 meters in length. For catamarans and longer boats, the offer is much more limited and should be consulted explicitly in the offices of each home port.
- This offer is not valid for charter companies.
- This offer is subject to the availability and characteristics of each port, data that should be consulted beforehand.
- This offer cannot be combined with other offers of the same characteristics.
- The Port reserves the right to cancel this offer to any user without prior notice.